Pet First Aid Courses
We run expert pet first aid courses for professionals
If you’re entrusted to look after someone’s pet, then it’s essential that you can act quickly and administer first aid in an emergency situation.
That’s why we’ve developed The Mewes Vets Learning Academy, a Species Specific First Aid Course for professionals working with pets.
Delivered by our Principal Veterinary Surgeon, Dr Julia Mewes, it’ll teach you all the essential basics for pet first aid through practical demonstrations as well as role-play.
What’s included in your course:
- First aid reference guide to take home
- Three-hours expert tuition
- All course materials
- First aid certificate*
- Your business featured on The Mewes Business Directory (The Mewes site receives over 1000 visits each week)
- Refreshments during the course
- Opportunity to re-sit the exam free of charge, should you need to
*subject to passing the exam
The Mewes Learning Academy Future Courses…
- Feb 12th 2018 – Pet first aid
- Feb 19th – Canine first aid
- April 9th – Canine first aid
- June 4th – Canine first aid
- August 6th – canine first aid
- October 8th – canine first aid
- November 19th – canine first aid
- February 11th 2019 – canine first aid
Canine First Aid For Professionals
Julia Mewes, Practice Director & Veterinary Surgeon. VetMB, MA, CertVR, OVS, GPCert(SAM), MRCVS
Price £55 + VAT
Additional Employees @ £50 + VAT
Price includes all course materials including reference manual to take home, exam and certificate (subject to passing exam).
To apply for this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name, name of your business and contact number. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Give your business a boost by undergoing a pet first aid course – call 01444 456886 for more information
Caroline Jack, canine Osteopath“Good mix of practical and information. I gained a good overall knowledge of situations I might encounter.”
Mandy Fischer BSc, Hons Ost, D.O., RSN, Canine Osteopath, ex Registered Nurse“Very useful. Thank you very much.”
Nicky Newsom, human and canine Osteopath “Interesting, with a good practical balance. I gained some practical skills, and learnt how to use what we have with us at the time. I really enjoyed it, thanks very much.”
Jill Cranfield, Pet Carer “Really enjoyed it, thank you.”
Vanessa Smith – Dolittles Pet Care “Thank you for accepting me on the course last night. i found it very interesting and enjoyed being a part of it”